10 Ways To Attract More Customers To Your Hair Salons
Have you identified next year as a time for growth for your company? Is attracting new customers to your hair salons key to those plans? Here are 10 ways to give your company its very own makeover and increase your customer base.
1. It’s always a good idea to review your prices from time to time, especially if you’re not seeing the footfall that you expect or want. It may not take wholesale changes to your price list, but a few reasonable tweaks here or there could help.
2. The web is a vital part of any business these days, so if you’re not online, it’s time to make sure you get on there as soon as possible. If you are already on, take a look at your website. Does it provide your clients with everything they need? Is it user-friendly? By making a few changes, you could find that potential customers stay longer on the site and eventually book an appointment.
3. One of the most common reasons why businesses struggle is because of location, so it may be worth analysing where your salons are based and if they are the best bases from which to attract customers.
4. Because first impressions are so important to hairdressing salons, you may want to consider think about what your welcoming or waiting area is communicating to potential customers. You may want to consider a more modern reception desk or comfier seating.
5. The styling area is the next stage in a customer’s experience, so if they are having to sit in uncomfortable or worn styling chairs it could be sending out the wrong message. Consider investing in new chairs to make their visit to your salons more enjoyable.
6. To complete the makeover of your styling area, another great way to give your salon a new look is to introduce new and modern fittings, such as a new wall unit.
7. One area that’s often overlooked when giving it a makeover is the wash area, so introducing new basins and seating could help complete the makeover. All three of these new makeover steps could help transform the way your salon is viewed by customers.
8. If those steps look too expensive, then another way to improve your salon’s reputation is by introducing new equipment that provides customers with access to quality they may not be able to afford at home and which many of your competitors do not have.
9. Another simple way to improve how people view your salons is to change the decor to something more modern and in keeping with the industry you’re in.
10. To attract a broader range of customers, you may want to consider expanding into new markets, such as beauty therapy. However, it’s important that if you are moving into new areas that you have the appropriate equipment in place.
So, if you’re willing to make an investment that could help you to attract new customers, you may want to acquire new beauty salon equipment or hair dressing furniture.